This international company specializes in the development of automation solutions for packaging. Their leading position in the market allows them to continue to innovate and improve their customers' businesses worldwide. The full-service approach and high quality standards contribute to the company's worldwide success.
You are responsible for initial installation, machine setup and start-up, mechanical and electrical maintenance and user training on various types of high-quality packaging machines. You actively guide customers in installing the machines, solve technical problems, inform customers about the operation and maintenance of the equipment and advise customers about additional purchases or services. This job requires travel to customer sites (80% +).
- You have an MBO + diploma in a relevant field
- Good knowledge of English.
- You have highly developed mechanical and electrical problem solving skills for industrial machines
- You are service-oriented and present yourself professionally
- Your communication skills are excellent and you are good with others
- You have a strong problem-solving ability
- You are in possession of a valid driver's license
- You are willing to travel regularly and regularly work in shifts
What do we offer
- Concrete career opportunities within the organization
- A competitive salary that is in line with experience, training and the nature of the work to be performed
- A profit-sharing plan, pension plan and paid business travel
- A laptop, telephone and travel allowance 24 vacation days and 6.5 ATV days Excellent working conditions within a dynamic and informal organization
- The opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Type of employment: Full-time