Secure and increase the revenue stream generated by service contracts while maintaining their profitability.
The job is within the After Sales & Service department Automation . The span of control is to supervise and manage the service contracts in the broadest scope.
The Supervisor Service Contracts reports to the After Sales & Service Manager Automation.
- Fully accountable for correct and instant information about all service contracts
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining contracts
- Accountable for the proper and timely execution of our contractual obligations
- Accountable for invoicing service contract fees
- Responsible for achieving the business targets for service revenue and profit
- Responsible for facilitating contract prolongations
- Responsible for maintaining a professional relationship with customers
- Actively contribute to a professional and profitable service organization
- Perform and optimize the document management of the contracts
- Manage the proper execution of all contractual obligations; for us and customer
- Oversee upcoming contract renewals and changes in fees
- Proactively inform the customers about upcoming renewals and new service offerings
- Actively approach customers to provide them a more valuable contract
- Inform the relevant service employees about contractual changes without delays
- Write and send out service contract proposal
- Secure that correct invoices are being sent and follow up with overdue customers
- Manage customer’s complaints about service contracts/invoices and find a solution
- Monitor the profitability of the service contracts and make proposals to improve margins
- Provide input for new service contracts, SLAs, and service offerings for the various systems/machines
- Work closely together with the Installation & Service Supervisor and the Back Office Service Supervisor.
- Maintain professional working relationships with customers and 3rd party service providers
- Provide reports on financial and executional aspects of the contracts
- When required provide in-depth analyses of service contracts
- HBO in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering; five to eight years related experience in a service environment or equivalent knowledge/experience and good knowledge/experience in service contract business.
- Possessing commercial skills
- Even temperament with customers and coworkers
- Good verbal & written communication skills in English and Dutch/German (additional languages is a pre)
- Able to communicate with customers and to work closely with sales
- Well-organized and a professional working ethos
- Above average use of computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel)
- Willingness to travel occasionally incl. overnight travel worldwide