• Coach, develop, support and manage one of our teams of external constructors and designers (4-8 FTE)
• You are responsible for the coordination of our remote workers.
• Assess the work from your team in both design and technical way and keep it within our modular system.
• Constant internal/external research to find new smart ways to stay ahead of the competition.
• Collaboration with customer services on quality related matters
• Working close with marketing/sales in the ideation / definition phase
• People Manager
• Successfully completed study in the field of "industrial product development" or comparable
• At least 1 year of professional experience, preferably in the product development of sports equipment or toys.
• You act results-oriented, think both analytically and pragmatically at the same time and like to take on challenges
• You have high quality standards for your work and are characterized by your strong sense of responsibility
• Excellent and clear communication skills
• You have no problems communicating in English, both written as spoken. Next to this you speak Dutch or German.
• Hands-on mentality and sense of operational work
We offer you
• A challenging position in a successful, healthy and international aspiring online company.
• Competitive benefits
• A team-oriented, open working atmosphere with nice colleagues
• Opportunities for professional and personal development
• Option to work from home office on a regular basis
• ... and much more!
More information Ron Scheufen +31627909279
© 2023 Libra Recruitment. All rights reserved.